What Is Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me And Why Is Everyone Speakin' About It? > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

뒤로가기 자유게시판

What Is Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me And Why Is Everyone Speakin' …

페이지 정보

작성자 Alexandria 작성일 24-09-21 12:02 조회 3 댓글 0

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are attracted to vehicles more than ever before particularly keyless entry vehicles. The porsche 911 ghost install installer (check) 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is fitted with a particular pin code. It's small and is attached to the loom on the vehicle and is almost impossible for thieves. It will also send an immediate message alert on your mobile phone to notify you if the vehicle is being moved.

Detection

308785165_499195788347328_5859105632268553197_nlow.jpgThe smallest GPS alarm that is available bmw m3 ghost installer can be set up in a discreet location within your vehicle so that thieves would never find it. It logs GPS locations and also transmits a cell signal to your mobile phone when your vehicle moves. This lets you track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It is a more precise method of tracking your car than the LoJack system that could take police days to track down your vehicle. ghost tracker installation Alarm is easy to use and can be utilized anywhere in the world where your smartphone has a cellular connection and can receive text alerts. This puts you in front of thieves who don't want to be tracked. It's also simple to hide so that thieves cannot tamper with it.

Message alerts

autowatch ghost installers Alarm is the world's most compact GPS vehicle alarm system. It interfaces with your cell phone by text messaging so it works on any phone that is able to receive text messages (no additional hardware is required). Message alerts are immediate "movement" detection and an option to Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. Message commands include ARM, DISARM, GPS, and Help. You can also obtain the list of commands available by texting "List Commands". Alerts to messages can help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

PC 버전으로 보기