사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

"Thank you for the 60th birthday."

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 ulf76P
댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-10-25 18:38

본문

↑It's a worn-out old man joke ^^ Anyway, I turned 60. R-chan and L-chan cut work in half a day and had a dinner party at an Italian restaurant they had reserved. "It's my 60th birthday, after all..." "I don't think I'll wear a red chanchanko..." They brought me a red T-shirt. They also gave me a small bouquet of flowers, my favorite coffee, a fragrance spray for a good night's sleep, and red socks. Since I had just finished work, I went to eat wearing a cardigan over my work clothes, but since I was there, I took off my cardigan and put on the red T-shirt I had given them over my work clothes and took a picture of everyone. Yes, there was Ba-san there, smiling and holding a bouquet of flowers... On the dessert plate after the meal, the words "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Chuppi-san♡" were written in chocolate pen. "I was going to write Happy 60th Birthday," they said, teasing me about my 60th birthday again. We ate a lot, chatted, and laughed our heads off, and when I got home, M-chan brought me a present. A small tote bag with a cooling function for lunch boxes. Just as I was thinking about buying it, I was so happy that my husband said, "Something has arrived." and placed a big box on the table. It was a present from my sister. When I opened it, there was a red box wrapped tightly in bubble wrap. Inside the box were two red boxes. When I opened the lid, there was a glass bowl. It was a Baccarat glass bowl that I would never be able to buy in my lifetime! Even though it was Baccarat, if it came to my house, it would probably contain canned peaches or mitsumame beans. And somen soup? My buddy friends also gave me some Line stamps as a "kind of token of my appreciation." I downloaded them and am using them right away. In the evening, Ms. S came over with a present. A cushion that improves posture and a cat lunch box. I will start using them tomorrow along with the cooling bag that Ms. M gave me. I feel half sorry for making everyone worry and half happy... but it's only my 60th birthday, so I'll be grateful for them. I hope I can spend this year of my 60th year peacefully and happily with my family and friends. Today's weight is 54.1kg. I have a feeling that I'll probably gain a lot of weight tomorrow.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회원로그인

회원가입

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• 게시물이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.